Saturday, April 12, 2008

Courtesy Flush

If you are unfamiliar with the term, let me bring you in to 2008.

Do you remember what common courtesy is. In today's society it seems to be a thing of the past. People are so self absorbed that getting anyone to even hold a door open for you, is an effort in futility.

I am desperatly trying to bring back common courtesy and good manners. One of the most important courtesies we could all add to our repetoire is the COURTESY FLUSH.

I am really amazed that this didnt catch on before now.

So what exactly is a courtsey flush? It is the act of flushing the toilet immediately after evacuating your bowels, to prevent the smell from peeling the paint.

Why people do not do this automatically is beyond me. In my 40+ years I have had the misfortune to walk in to public & work bathrooms and be brought to tears by the offensive perfume, of the asshole the stall.

Why someone would want to marinate in that funk, is beyond me. I know they can smell it as well, and they do nothing, but sit in there and breath deeply, as if it was an oxygen bar. More funk sir?

I beseech you, the next time you find yourself in a public restroom and your shit doesnt smell like roses, do yourself and everyone else a favor, and spare the air with a courtesy flush.

ps.. and you are too lazy to flush ..try the great products at www.courtesyflush.com

No comments: