Friday, March 10, 2006

Paula Bowman



03/08/06


This is my good friend Paula..

unfortunately she had a heart attack and passed away today

I do not know how to even begin to process this, after 2 bottles of wine.. I still do not have the answer.

I have been flooded with emotions, and not just my own. I kinda took the 411 role and called everyone to let them know.

I loved Paula... Her infectious smile, her outrageous laughter, her spirit.
I will miss my Foody friend.. we were always on a search for the best hot link.
She was so courageous.. dinner she would tell the waiter to bring her what ever he liked, surprise her..

a couple weeks back we went to see brokeback mountain, and we basically share a seat, and popcorn and she almost fell asleep, we then had dinner at dos coyote..

the day after thanksgiving 2005, Paula dropped by to get a plate.. for some reason she loved my cooking... I fixed her a big plate..including Pie.. she had a second helping of my macaroni and cheese and Pie and we crawled in to my bed and watched movies all day until about 9pm.

I will miss her calls, wanting me to talk her out of a QVC/HSN purchase, or her return troubles. Paula may have been instrumental in stores changing their return policies.. She was the return queen.



I will miss her, she was the kinda person that I would call to talk about this..

my world is diminished....

Paula I love you.. May you find happiness and peace,, and a great piece of carrot cake.

No comments: