Sunday, May 30, 2010

Control..... Ms. Jackson if your nasty

This is a story about control, my control!

Control of what I say, control of what I do

Do you control your feelings? Have often do you give up your control?

How many times have you found yourself saying things like, “She makes me angry,” or “If I only had a gun,”. We often forget that the we are responsible for our feelings.

No one – and no thing – has control over how you feel unless you give them permission. Of course, many of us grant that permission unconsciously, as we’ve been falsely conditioned to believe that outside forces control our emotions.

My personal mantra; I am in charge of my feelings. I control my thoughts, words, & deeds.
You have the power to decide if your daily life will be a heaven or a hell, by deciding how and when to give up control. If you change your internal perception, in how you see and react to things like, people, circumstances and situations, you can dramatically improve your existence. One key factor that carries a lot of weight for improving the overall you, eliminating blame. Take responsibility for you and your actions, since no one has the control but you.

No comments: